Welcome to SEO 101, providing an introduction to SEO for people who want to try it themselves.
The course will cover:
- What is SEO
- Take a look at a Good and Bad example
- Take you through the Importance of Keywords
- We then break it all down so you can see how it all fits together
- and Finally we wrap it all up so you can take away the new skills.
At the end of this ecourse, we aim to have:
- Provided you with an introduction to Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Discussed what is SEO and demonstrated how it works
- Shown good and bad examples of SEO and explained why
- Prepared you to review your own website for SEO health and potential improvements to it's online performance
- Provided you with the skills so you can undertake some of your own optimisation for SEO in the future
It should take you under 1 hour to complete and comes with reference material for you to print off and work through at your own pace.
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to learn about the basics of SEO and how to apply them to their own website. Specifically Small Business Owners, Solopreneurs, Web Content Writers, Marketing Assistants and Bloggers.
Nicola Hardy is the Owner of a SEO Consultancy & Digital Marketing Agency based in Sydney Australia, with deep experience in website design, SEO, social media, PPC (Search Engine Marketing), web content copywriting, blogging and entrepreneurial experience.
She teaches SEO & Social Media to Sydney based Small Business Owners by appointment.
Due to her interest in reading and blogging, Nicola is also the editor of a Book Review website and provides her social media marketing services to Authors. She has written two books and is currently writing her third.